If you would like to book the taproom for an event, please supply as much information as possible. As we are a brewery, no external alcohol can be brought in without prior agreement with us and the application to the LGA for a special license.
To accommodate our regular weekend customers, we prefer to book functions for Sunday – Wednesday. But if you have a special requirement for a time outside of this, please inquire, and we shall try to facilitate you.
- All dates are subject to availability & holidays are not included.
- Premises must be vacated by 11:30am. No beer may be served past 11:00pm.
- Booking time is a MINIMUM 3 hours including setup and teardown.
- There is no rental fee for the space, but we do require a minimum spend which will be based on the hours and day of the week. The minimum spend is made up from beer, soda and snacks purchased from the taproom and does not include any retail items, merchandise, growler fills, bottles, cans etc.
- The individual responsible for the booking is responsible to ensure that their entire party exits the taproom by the end of the booked rental time unless a prior arrangement has been made with the bar manager on duty.
- Rental time does not include additional time required for set-up or clean-up post booking. If extra time is required it must be scheduled within the 3 hour time or added as additional time.
- Maximum capacity for taproom is 100 people.
- We do not provide ice, plates, cutlery, napkins, serving utensils or provide any food preparation. All dishes, utensils, etc. that may be brought into the taproom must be removed offsite for cleaning by the caterer or individual responsible for booking.
- Absolutely no beer, wine, spirits, or alcohol of any kind is to be brought into the taproom.
If you don’t want to book the entire taproom but wish to reserve some table for your group, let us know and we will reserve some space.