Friday of a long weekend. Brilliant, you all cry. Crap, thinks every turkey in the area. But that’s life, sometimes it gives you beer, sometimes tofu.
As this is just a quickie (get your minds out of the sewer folks) so without much ado about anything:
In the beer column:
- Lots of cans available at the taproom for liquid assistance at your family gathering this weekend – even some Kilter Juicii for your contrary grandpa! Or just for watching Jets games with – a beer will never disagree with your hockey opinions!
- New beer release on Saturday from Devil May Care – it’s a Saison, it’s only lovely, their moms love it (Hi Doris! Hi Nancy!)
- Our wunderbar Octoberfest beer “Roter Hase” is on tap for a nice Saturday pint or three – bring the German inlaws!
- Stoutfest is coming!
And in the tofu column (boo!):
- We’re closed on Sunday
- And Monday
- We have reverted to our previous hours on Wednesday and Thursday – closing at 10pm these night.
- We have to work Tuesday
- Stoutfest isn’t here yet!
Have a great weekend!