Redhanded Irish Red Ale
This is another easy one – and varies wildly depending on what sausages you use.
- 2 16oz Cans Redhanded Irish Red Ale
- As many sausages as you want
- 1 large Spanish onion
- Chop onion into large slices, not diced.
- Heat pan, add sausages and onions, no oil needed here, and fill up pan with the first can of Redhanded. Depending on the size of your pan, amount of sasages you may have some beer left. You will need it later.
- Bring to a boil and maintain at a rolling boil until sausages are cooked through.
- Then bring BBQ to a good operating temp and add the sasuages and onions. Drink remainder of the beer – told you that you would need it again. As sausages will be cooked through already, the BBQ will be used to crisp up the outside skin giving you a lovely crunchy exterior and moist beery interior.
Stick sausage in a fresh bun and mound over with the beery fried onions!