Due to the ongoing health crisis, we are closing the taproom for anything other than the sale of packaged beer. For the foreseeable future, the taproom hours are 11.00am-6.00pm, Monday – Saturday for TAKE-OUT canned beers only. There are different ways to avail of this. But please note we are closed Sundays, but online orders will be delivered on Monday.
|VISIT: Visit the taproom in person, pick up your cans from the fridge.|
|SKIP: Use Skip The Dishes during our open hours. However if you’re within our Skip delivery zone, you’re also inside our own delivery area – cheaper to you.|
|CURBSIDE: You can also use our Online Ordering to order, prepay, and simply pickup, we’ll have your beers ready for you! Select “Local Pickup’ and we’ll email you when it’s ready for your curbside appearance.|
|STAY HOME: And use our Online Ordering to arrange delivery – postal code areas coloured orange above are:|
Although our beers are available at the better beer stores and Liquor Marts, local breweries benefit more if you buy their beer from the source, as they get the retail profit. With all Winnipeg breweries closing their doors during this, please consider suporting your locals by availing of their delivery or take-out options.
How it works
- Using the form, you can select your beers.
- Immediate Credit Card payment taken and required.
- Orders received before 4pm will be delivered that day usually after 6pm
- You can also select pickup if you would rather collect it, we’ll have it ready for collection!
- Minimum 6 beers, but 12 receives free delivery
- Merch & Snacks also available
- Deliveries are non-contact, but an ID Check is required.
- Deliveries Monday – Saturday
- For the current moment, we are covering the areas highlighted on the map.
Through this most difficult of times for our community, we appreciate your ongoing support!