We are looking for casual taproom servers!
If you are energetic, a self-starter, a people person and enthusiastic about craft beer – we invite you to join our team!
- Knowledgeable about current beverage offerings in order to make recommendations and answer questions.
- Tasks include: enthusiastically greeting customers, filling and pouring product, providing beer and related merchandizing product information, suggestions, and sales, stocking off-sales refrigerator, changing kegs and customer payment settlement.
- Monitor the cleanliness of the bar and taproom and ensure all areas are clean and organized.
- Complete opening, closing and side-duties efficiently and safely.
- Experienced server
- Smart Choices Certification required
- Must be 18-years or older
- Excellent team player
- Flexible work schedule (including evenings, weekends, and ability to work off-site events). While this starter position is for casual hours, successful candidates may be offered permanent part-time hours.
- Demonstrated commitment, passion and communication skills in order to maximize guest satisfaction and provide an entertaining craft brewery experience to each guest
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs
- Off-site events will require successful candidates to have a valid driver’s licence. Successful candidates will have to provide proof that s/he has a valid driver’s licence when offered employment.
This position pays $15/hr + tips.If you would like to apply please send your cover letter & resume to email@example.com